Friday, 2024-03-29, 9:59 AM
Unscapesupport MainRegistrationLogin
Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » list servers and downloads here » list downloads and servers » downloadable client!!!!!
downloadable client!!!!!
shikiyoDate: Monday, 2008-11-24, 6:38 AM | Message # 1
master staff
Group: Elite staff
this is a windows .exe file.. allowing you to assentially jus click it andbam, your now playing the game,
http://unscape.ben-corbett.com/client/UnScape.exe
just copy whats above and then go to a new tab, and paste, then a new window will appear saying to save or run, save it to desktop. then after i is done saving go and find the icon and click, the splash screne will appear, and the game will load.

[IMG]http://unscape.ben-corbett.com/statsig....MG]

If you give me a gfx tool....ill have my fun.

Message edited by shikiyo - Monday, 2008-11-24, 2:44 PM

unscapesupportDate: Wednesday, 2008-11-26, 8:07 AM | Message # 2
Admin
Group: Elite staff
thank you shikiyo for posting link biggrin

JoelthecoolDate: Friday, 2008-11-28, 4:27 PM | Message # 3
cool dude
Group: secured
i think now if you have the normal old unscape you wont be able to play unscape so you have to go onto unscape web site witch is www.unscape.ben-corbett.com/ you have to register/login then you click game accounts up the top click on play on an account that is made if you havnt made one i would if i was you then down the bottom of the client it will say download unscape desktop client here i think then click on it then you done! wow that was hard now my fingers hurt.

Ty
Joelthecool

Added (2008-11-28, 4:27 Pm)
---------------------------------------------
i hope it helped

Forum » list servers and downloads here » list downloads and servers » downloadable client!!!!!
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024